How to Make Cinnamon Rolls like Cinnabon at Home?
1 cup milk, scalded
1 cup lukewarm water
2 pkgs dry yeast
2 eggs beaten
1/2tsp. nutmeg (optional)
7 cups flour
6 tbsp melted butter
1/2cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup raisins optional
1.In a large bowl, combine sugar, shortening, and salt. Scald milk and pour over shortening mixture.
2. Combine yeast and warm water and set aside to dissolve.
3. When milk mixture has cooled, add- beaten eggs, dissolved yeast, and nutmeg. Beat well.
4. Gradually add flour, beating well. Turn onto floured surface and knead- lightly adding only enough flour so dough can be handled. Place in a greased bowl cover and let rise in warm place until double about 2 hours.
5. Divide dough in half. Roll each piece into rectangles about 1/4 thick. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle with raisins .Roll up like jelly roll and cut slices 1/2 thick.
6. P1ace slices I apart in greased baking pans. Let rise about 1 hour.
7. Bake at 375 degree centigrade for 20 minutes.