How to Make Gluten Free Potato Bread at Home?
3 ½ cups milk
6 tbsp butter
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
2 pkgs dry yeast
1/2cup Luke warm water
3 cups whole wheat flour
7-8 cups white flour
1. Scald milk add sugar , butter , salt and mashed potatoes. Cool to Luke warm water.
2. Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in water. Add to culled milk mixture.
3. Add whole wheat flour and 1 cup white flour beat 2 minutes with mixer. Stir in 6-7 more cups until dough leaves sides of bowl.
4. Turn onto lightly floured surface. Knead lightly till dough forms a smooth ball. Place in a greased bowl. Turn once to grease to of dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place away from drafts until doubled 1 ½ to 2 hours. Punch down and let rise again till double. Turn onto floured surface and divide dough into 5 equal parts.
5. Cover and let rise 10 minutes.
6. Form 3 loaves and place in greased bread pans which have been sprinkled with corn meal.
7. Bake at 350 c for 40 -45 minutes.