How to Make Creamy Lobster Bisque Soup ?
Cooking time 45 minutes
You will need for 4 servings:
Large lobster or 1 small lobster
2 oz. margarine or butter seasoning
1 pint water or fish stock
2 tablespoons cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 oz. flour
½ pint milk
Small pieces lobster`
1. Remove the flesh from the lobster and cut into small pieces.
2. Put aside a few pieces for garnishing.
3. Put the shell, well washed and crushed, into a large saucepan.
4. Cover with the water or stock, add lemon juice and simmer gently for a good 30 minutes.
5. Strain carefully through a fine sieve and return liquid to the pan together with the lobster meat.
6. Blend the flour with the milk and stir this into the soup together with the margarine or butter, and season.
7. Bring slowly to the boil and cook, stirring all the time until thickened. Add the cream, reheat and serve.
8. Garnish with paprika pepper and the small pieces of lobster.